Mad Men: Season 4
The fourth season of the American television drama series Mad Men premiered on July 25, 2010 and concluded on October 17, 2010. It consisted of thirteen episodes, each running approximately 47 minutes in length. AMC broadcast the fourth season on Sundays at 10:00 pm in the United States.
Season four takes place between November 1964 and October 1965. It is set at the new and considerably more modern advertising agency, Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce. The main narrative of the fourth season is driven by Don Draper’s identity crisis. As Don falls deeper into existential despair, he begins regularly meeting with women of loose moral character and faces debilitating alcoholism.
The fourth season was commended by the television critic community, especially for the continued excellence in all areas of production during the fourth season, as well as the character development of Don Draper, Peggy Olson, and the rest of the ensemble cast. It received the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series and recognition from the American Film Institute for the fourth year in a row.
- 4x1Public RelationsJul 25, 2010
- 4x2Christmas Comes But Once a YearAug 01, 2010
- 4x3The Good NewsAug 08, 2010
- 4x4The RejectedAug 15, 2010
- 4x5The Chrysanthemum and the SwordAug 22, 2010
- 4x6Waldorf StoriesAug 29, 2010
- 4x7The SuitcaseSep 05, 2010
- 4x8The Summer ManSep 12, 2010
- 4x9The Beautiful GirlsSep 19, 2010
- 4x10Hands and KneesSep 26, 2010
- 4x11Chinese WallOct 03, 2010
- 4x12Blowing SmokeOct 10, 2010
- 4x13TomorrowlandOct 17, 2010