Mad Men: Season 4
The fourth season of the American television drama series Mad Men premiered on July 25, 2010 and concluded on October 17, 2010. It consisted of thirteen episodes, each running approximately 47 minutes in length. AMC broadcast the fourth season on Sundays at 10:00 pm in the United States.
Season four takes place between November 1964 and October 1965. It is set at the new and considerably more modern advertising agency, Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce. The main narrative of the fourth season is driven by Don Draper’s identity crisis. As Don falls deeper into existential despair, he begins regularly meeting with women of loose moral character and faces debilitating alcoholism.
The fourth season was commended by the television critic community, especially for the continued excellence in all areas of production during the fourth season, as well as the character development of Don Draper, Peggy Olson, and the rest of the ensemble cast. It received the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series and recognition from the American Film Institute for the fourth year in a row.
- 4 - 1Public Relations Jul. 25, 2010
- 4 - 2Christmas Comes But Once a Year Aug. 01, 2010
- 4 - 3The Good News Aug. 08, 2010
- 4 - 4The Rejected Aug. 15, 2010
- 4 - 5The Chrysanthemum and the Sword Aug. 22, 2010
- 4 - 6Waldorf Stories Aug. 29, 2010
- 4 - 7The Suitcase Sep. 05, 2010
- 4 - 8The Summer Man Sep. 12, 2010
- 4 - 9The Beautiful Girls Sep. 19, 2010
- 4 - 10Hands and Knees Sep. 26, 2010
- 4 - 11Chinese Wall Oct. 03, 2010
- 4 - 12Blowing Smoke Oct. 10, 2010
- 4 - 13Tomorrowland Oct. 17, 2010