Mad Men: Season 1
The first season of the American television drama series Mad Men premiered on July 19, 2007 and concluded on October 18, 2007. It consisted of thirteen episodes, each running approximately 47 minutes. AMC broadcast the first season on Thursdays at 10:00 pm in the United States. Actors Jon Hamm, Elisabeth Moss, Vincent Kartheiser, January Jones, Christina Hendricks, Bryan Batt, Michael Gladis, Aaron Staton, Rich Sommer, and Maggie Siff receive main cast billing.
Season one takes place between March and November 1960. It introduces the fictional advertising agency Sterling Cooper. The season begins with the new secretary, Peggy Olson, starting her first day with the firm. As the season unfolds, the mysterious backstory of enigmatic ad man Don Draper is revealed as are the growing confidence and success of Peggy Olson.
The first season was highly praised for its excellence in writing, acting, and art design. It was acknowledged with numerous honors from industry awards, including the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series, the Golden Globe Award for Best Drama Series, and a Peabody Award.
- 1x1Smoke Gets in Your EyesJul 19, 2007
- 1x2Ladies RoomJul 26, 2007
- 1x3Marriage of FigaroAug 02, 2007
- 1x4New AmsterdamAug 09, 2007
- 1x55GAug 16, 2007
- 1x6BabylonAug 23, 2007
- 1x7Red in the FaceAug 30, 2007
- 1x8The Hobo CodeSep 06, 2007
- 1x9ShootSep 13, 2007
- 1x10Long WeekendSep 27, 2007
- 1x11Indian SummerOct 04, 2007
- 1x12Nixon Vs. KennedyOct 11, 2007
- 1x13The WheelOct 17, 2007